Bienvenidos!

Bienvenidos a avrilisoneofthosegirls.blogspot.com. Antes éramos avrillavigne-fans-forum.blogspot.com pero este blog sigue con todo. ¡Los esperamos!

6 de junio de 2008

Sk8er Boi (original)

He was a boi she was a girl can I make it anymore obvious
He was a punk she did ballet what more can I say
He wanted her she'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well
But all of her friends stuck up their nose they had a problem
with his baggy clothes

He was a sk8er boi she said see you later boi he wasn't good enough
for her she had a pretty face but her head was up in space she
needed to come back to "earth"

5 yrs from now she sits at home feeding the baby
she's all alone she turns on tv guess who she sees
Sk8er boi rockin up MTV she calls of her friends they all ready
know and they've all got tickets to see his show she tags alone
stands n the crowd looks up at the man that she turned down

He was a sk8er boi she said see you later boi he wasn't good
enough for her now he's a super star slamin on his guitar
Does your pretty face see what he's worth

Sorry girl but you missed out
Well tough luck that boi's mine now
We are more than just good friends
This is how the story ends
To bad that you couldn't see
See that man that boi could be
There is more than meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

He's just a boi
and I'm just a girl
Can I make it anymore obvious
We are in love haven't you heard
How we rock each others world

I'm with the sk8er boi
I said see you later boi
I'll be back stadge after the show
I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote
about a girl we used to know

No hay comentarios: